Friday, May 20, 2005

Spam answers

If there are any spammers out there, I didn't have time to respond to that one time opportunity, send money to you in Nigeria, or try out your new herbal remedy. But I thought I'd get back to you on some of those interesting subjects you like to email me about!

You didn't kn0wAnd I don't want to.
Sale PRICES ARE BEST ONLINE...and not in my mailbox.
You are being investigated...and you are being deleted.
Non-Stop spamming You're telling me!
Best Q:uality Softw:ares ...and bad quality spell checkers
Remember the old days? ...before spam? Me either.
hello ;)) Goodbye. :-P

2 comments:

Irina Tsukerman said...

That's a good one! Now you have to develop the equivalent for the telemarketers who call you every single day at nine o'clock in the morning when you're barely done with your finals and taking a long-awaited vacation!

A said...

Good.....

Said with attitude..."HELLO"...."Goodbye".

love that AND the new skin.