Friday, May 20, 2005

I did it too!

Template boredom can set in. A knows it.

I've wanted to do something different for a while. It is depressing when you go to a blog and it looks just like yours, and with only thirty or so standard templates, that isn't always a rare thing.

Still, I didn't tinker with the harbor theme too much. I just got rid of the impersonal lighthouse I've never seen, and replaced it with my own marine photography. I took this shot of a moonrise from a plane over lake Ontario. It suits the blog's theme - in the confluence of night and day, the light is at its most beautiful.

1 comment:

Irina Tsukerman said...

Good job. I'm thinking about changing mine, too, but the templates I like don't have a comments section yet, and besides, I can't figure out how to transfer all the posts an comments without losing anything.