Thursday, September 23, 2004

Please pray for this man

Kenneth Bigley

...that the men who have captured him abandon the heathen gods of war and allow the true God, the God who is Love, into their hearts; that they may show mercy to a man who does not want to die, as they did to Scott Taylor. And that the political leaders who have the power to influence events in Mr. Bigley's favour, can find a way to do so in time, and that God might help us understand how, in our own small way, we can contribute to building a world where this no longer happens - ever.

2 comments:

A said...

I know, I know. I just want to DO something to help, but there's nothing I can do. It's heartbreaking.

Lane said...

All we can do is pray. You too A. Tonight at 10pm I will pray earnestly for his hopeful salvation.