Thursday, February 3, 2005

I think maybe I am starting to get excited about Florida

Mostly this week I have been worrying about the work to get done. But now, I'm starting to become aware that I will be on vacation shortly. Sunny beaches, warm climes, relaxation, actual sunlight... you know that sounds pretty damn good! Ottawa has been warm by Ottawa standards, but those standards are not very high in early February. It always warms up for Winterlude! (Winterlude is a winter festival where people skate on the 6 km rink, carve ice sculptures, and celebrate cold, wintery things - so of course the weather warms up for that. ;-)

Of course, worrier that I am, I'm also jittery. There are three different flights, and I'd hate to think about what will happen with us if the connecting flights go awry somehow.

No. I can worry about that Saturday. Right now, I'll simply stick with anticipation!

No comments: