Sunday, February 6, 2005

And we're here! (Panama City Beach)

Well our trip here was interesting. Our plane was seven hours late leaving the ground, so we got here very late last night. I’ll have to tell that story in more detail when I get back, I’m sure it is mildly amusing (to me at least.)

I’m already red like a lobster. You can’t come back to a place like Canada without a tan. It is the vacationer’s necessary badge of honour. To come without is a disgrace. I’ve gone one better and done my best to attract skin cancer!

1 comment:

Irina Tsukerman said...

Hmm... The two times I went to Florida, I managed to come back without a tan, despite spending sufficient time in the sun (in my view). Then, when I went on a cruise recently, it took me only a couple of ours to go red... It must be something about Canada that attracts the Florida sun! : )