Thursday, April 21, 2005

My brother

My brother managed to come down with appendicitis a day after arriving in the Bahamas, and had to have his appendix removed. Man that he is, he did not want to go see the doctor, my sister in law had to force him to go. Thank God for travel insurance! Anyone who can spare a prayer for my brother, well, I'm much obliged. :-)

In happier news, My Dad had his book published. I have an autographed copy sitting on my desk. This book was a long and involved project for me too. Two years ago, I turned the manuscript into a typeset paperback and gave it to my Dad for Christmas. Between my Mom and I, we helped convince my Dad to live out his dream, and become an author, and now he is one!

1 comment:

Irina Tsukerman said...

I hope your brother gets well; I'll keep him in my thoughts. Congratulations to your father!