Thursday, November 24, 2005

Worst poet ever

I don't know if the man who wrote these particular "works" is the same Michael Newdow as that lawyerly fellow who worries about pledges and dollar bills, but whoever wrote this awful dreck has to be the worst poet ever. Worse than "William the Bloody Awful", a fictional bad poet from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Mr. Newdow perhaps embraces a worldview in which he has no soul. But from my perspective, I'd say it's more his poetry. :-) "In the sky a light quite meteoric?" Wow - I mean, that's bloody awful - there are no words for how grade four bad that is. He does have one funny line however. "I'm really not litigious
But now I'm in a bind. I'd like to just be kind," He writes, though I'm sure it is not intentionally ironic.

Michael Newdow Song Lyrics

1 comment:

Irina Tsukerman said...

LOL, it's so bad it's good! :D