Friday, July 7, 2006

Not the sharpest terrorists in the drawer

I read this morning that the terrorists were foiled in a plan to attack New York. As my eyes glanced over the listings of news articles, I happened to notice this little gem:

New York Daily News - City News - Good plan, experts say, except it wouldn't work

The Daily News is a tad more charitable than I would be. What were these guys smoking? You can't destroy infrastructure in order to flood a place with seawater, unless that place (Manhattan in this case) is below sea level!

Idiots. Terrorists like these are almost an embarassing opponent for the west to have. I mean, not that we want Dr. No or Darth Vader, really.... but to have to go up against Inspector Clouseau?

1 comment:

Irina Tsukerman said...

I wish all of them were like that!