Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I'm exhausted

Wow. Work is kicking my butt - just have tons to do. This is a good thing, as I hate being bored or underemployed. I have to fly every two weeks now, which removes an evening from the calendar for me.

But extracurricular activities have me going, too. The Cursillo team I am on is putting on the weekend in two weeks, and I have lots of last minute organizing to do. We go away every weekend, which cuts into the time I can do things. Christmas is coming, there are social functions people need us to go to, and I have to find time to rehearse the music for the Cursillo weekend. The demands on my time seem without bounds, and are growing. The amount of time available to me is not growing with it.

Perhaps if I just sleep less! :-)

Is it having an impact on my spiritual life? You bet. But I have to work God into the schedule; in fact, He comes first. Because if life does begin to strain my body and spirit, how can I even hope to get through a day without Him?

No comments: