Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Flying

Yesterday, I began a new regimen of flying to Toronto for meetings every second Tuesday. I don't really like to fly. I am not afraid of flying, really, but there is a lot of incovenience - getting from the airport to where you are going, getting back to the airport in time to get your boarding pass, and how early you've got to get up in the morning in order to go.

The last time I flew, the plane took off from Toronto with a sunset over Lake Simcoe, and with the moon rising over Lake Ontario. It was an incredible sight. In contrast, this time, I flew in the dark, with fog and clouds surrounding the plane from take off to landing. If not for the bumpy tailwind, I would not have been able to prove I was ever actually in the air!

Perhaps I'll post photos to my photoblog - that flight I was telling you about with the moon and sun? Yes, shutterbug that I am, I took photos of it. :-)

No comments: