Friday, April 27, 2007

"Touched by Sheryl Crow"

From this article, I got a good laugh:

Laurie David and Sheryl Crow: Karl Rove Gets Thrown Under the Stop Global Warming Bus | The Huffington Post 

Laurie David and Sheryl Crow recount their confrontation with deputy White House chief of staff Karl Rove (they wanted to talk with him about climate change policy.) After she describes Rove asking Crow to let go of him, Laurie David asks how far from reality a person would need to be not to want to be "touched by Sheryl Crow."

I have been a fan for years, love her bass playing and lyrics. But I think I can answer this question - there is a very good reason why a person might not want to be touched by Sheryl Crow. In her own words...

http://www.sherylcrow.com/news.aspx?nid=7786

I hope she washes her hands with soap and warm water after that one square gets used.

1 comment:

Lane said...

Ha! Me too!