Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Spam filter report retort

I have an excellent spam filter on one of my email accounts. Its basically a white-listed account, so not much can get to me. And I take a certain enjoyment in knowing that frustrated spammers aren't able to get to me or anyone else with good filtering. So I go in there, and check out the subject lines from time to time. And then I think up my public retort.

Lose those pounds quickly Procmail and delete spam instantly!!!
PERFECT christmas presents... Seriously,there is something they want here beer cans and chicken bones?
Please Restore Your PayPal Account Access Sure, if you'll restore the bank account no. you opened for my Nigerian prince friend.
last night ...I got loaded, on a bottle of whiskey, on a bottle of whiskey (apologies to Los Lobos)
fwd: Major Report major dump.
Rolex was Never so Affordable! Or fake!
Online Drugs - save up to 80% NEW! Get stoned over the Internet!
Oil Stock Shakerz AND Moverz Spell checkerz
5th Notice: RE: You Won 6th Notice: RE: You Deleted
Password Change Required Fraud Charges Pending

1 comment:

Irina Tsukerman said...

I was just thinking about spam myself... I think I'm going to do a little research!