Friday, September 23, 2005

20 things about me.

I've been tagged.

OK, 20 facts about myself.

  1. I was terrified by fire alarms as a kid, and jump two feet today when the smoke alarm goes off.
  2. The smoke alarm always goes off when I am cooking.
  3. However, I am a good cook.
  4. My favourite foods are raspberries, green grapes, strawberries, pizza, lasagna, and chicken burgers.
  5. I have an extremely acute sense of smell. Last week from the basement of the house, I smelled someone barbequing outside.
  6. I sent my daughter out to the school bus today and she had a small nosebleed. She was upset, and I feel awful.
  7. As a guitar player, I favour Fender Stratocasters.
  8. I am a hermit. I prefer being home, and I like any night when we don't have company.
  9. But I like going up to the cottage every weekend, and spending time with my extended family.
  10. I like to think up pet names for people, and say them under my breath, repeatedly.
  11. I once had that song, "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie..." stuck in my head for months, all because McDonald's used it in their Pizza ads.
  12. I got it out of my head finally by getting Glenn Campbell's "King of the Road" stuck in there instead.
  13. It was stuck in my head nearly as long.
  14. One of my guitars has a name - Jasmine. It isn't even my favourite guitar.
  15. I bike to work every day. It is a long haul, so I get quite a workout.
  16. I subscribe to Discover magazine, and it is currently my only subscription.
  17. I practiced the bass guitar last night, trying to teach myself how to play syncopated reggae.
  18. I listened to Bob Marley and the Wailers this morning before going to work.
  19. I was afraid of snow plows as a child, almost to the same extent as fire alarms.
  20. Quiet days in the woods make me happy.
I'm tagging.... Lane!

1 comment:

Lane said...

I accepted your tag and passed it on.