Monday, May 10, 2004

Welcome - I think

Well, I have now entered the realm of blogging. Not a surprise, I should think. We're all convinced we have something important to say, right?

Well, I am certainly not off to a great start. If content is King, I've just created a new pauper, I suppose. But I will get better at it, I promise. I write articles for various things, such as my parish newspaper, so perhaps I can convince myself to rise to the occasion and pompously pontificate powerfully!

I do not know where this will lead me. I like to think about many different things, but I find I only write about a relative few. I spend a lot of time worrying about war, and altogether too much time worrying about the war in Iraq. I think about God a lot. And I contemplate the rich and soulful "Confessions" of St. Augustine as often as I can.

So that could lead to quite a boring blog. I hope not, however, and hope rests eternal. :-)

No comments: