Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Spooktacular


Probably for the last time , I took my daughter out trick or treating. She might not have gone even this year, but I think she felt sorry for me.

I was thinking yesterday how differently time must be passing for my other daughter: when your children are babies, time seems to pass so slowly. The routine of changing diapers, warming milk, burping just goes and goes... and slowly fades into the routine of putting up the baby gate and watching the baby bounce in the jolly jumper.
It feels like you have eternity. But you don't, and one day you turn around and your children are grown. And your grandchildren - well - they spend almost no time as a baby. She's already crawling.... crawling!

My wife and our neighbour decorated the front lawn in spooktacular fashion. That's what these are! Posted by Picasa

No comments: