Monday, September 18, 2006

So...

In the plus column:

  • I have a date with the dentist in two days. I'll be rid of this awful toothache, I hope.
  • My bike is fixed. I have my freedom back!
  • I'm blogging with Windows Live Writer and I just love it.
  • My granddaughter is visiting me at work tomorrow, and I can show her off!
  • I've been responding to ads regarding bands who need musicians. And (part of) my church folk group may be on the cusp of doing some work outside the church walls. I'm finally getting off my duff and making music part of my life again.

In the minus column:

  • Did I mention I have a date with the dentist in two days? ;-)

Speaking of my granddaughter, she's getting contemptibly cute. She pushes herself up on all fours now, like she wants to crawl. She has that look that says, "Yes! I'm up.... umm... now what?" She can get up on all fours, you see, but hasn't figured out how to coordinate that into forward momentum. That should be fun to watch. And the older she gets, the more she looks like my daughter. She looks like a clone. I've even taken to calling her "Mini-You" to my daughter.

No comments: