Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Hark the Herald Angels Sing

That and choral backgrounds for "O Holy Night" were last night's work in the studio. I brought my youngest daughter with me, because it was easier for me to bring her where I was going than for her to go where my wife had to go (she was giving a presentation.) There are two white cats that live at the studio - a good one and an evil one. My daughter kept asking me which was which. I told her that I cannot tell white cats apart.

We once had a white cat named Crystal, who was a mean kitty. But she was a good mother, because she escaped one time and we had not yet taken her to the vets to take care of potential reproductive issues, ahem. One of her kittens stayed in the family - we brought her to Hamilton as a gift to my mother in law. My ma-in-law was lonely, I think, and she sure loved that cat when she got her. To me, the cat was mean like her mother. But she seemed to have genuine affection for my ma-in-law. When she passed away, the cat was adapted by the family vet, and she apparently thrives as the resident veterinary kitty. She probably keeps the dogs in line.

No comments: