Wednesday, January 3, 2007

In other news...

I broke my toe this weekend. And oddly enough, I can't say for sure when it happened. My brother in law and I went out cutting wood, and I think I stubbed my toe shortly before that. Steel toed boots don't flex, so it wasn't that painful - just a bit.

While we were out there, it throbbed a little, so I said half-joking to him, "I think I broke my toe."

"No you didn't, can you move it? You'd be screaming... trust me, you'd know."

Well I did. When I got back, my wife and sister in law told me to tape it to another toe. This morning, I thought I'd take the tape off, because it hasn't hurt as much this morning. I took a few steps, and put the tape right back on.

It would be nice to have hooves sometimes.

1 comment:

Irina Tsukerman said...

Ouch! Hope it heals soon!