Saturday, October 14, 2006

I sure do love gospel music

I've been picking out songs for another night of praise music, although I haven't got any official approval for doing such a thing yet. It is just an idea that started germinating from the proverbial mustard seed so to speak. While trying to think up songs, I stumbled across an old Richard Smallwood number. It fits in with one of the other songs I've been looking at (Phillip can guess pretty quickly which one I think.)

This is a beautiful song, "Total Praise." I've been busy learning how to play it. And this Toronto gospel choir does the heck out of it.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandI...

Lord, I will lift my eyes to the hills
Knowing my help comes from you
Your peace you give me
In times of the storm

You are the source of my strength
You are the strength of my life
I lift my hands in total praise
To you.

No comments: