Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The mustard seed

"With faith the size of a mustard seed," Jesus once said, "you can move mountains."

It is only when you examine your faith carefully that you realize that having a faith even that large takes a lot of work. How many times have you been put in situations that you did not feel had any hope of working out? And yet, did they?

This happens to me all the time. When my daughter wiped out my computer, I thought all my music projects, and all my other daughter's drawings and photographs had been wiped out. But plugging away at the problem every night, I figured out a way to use Knoppix to get at the damaged hard drive, and get all of our files off the computer.... although I ended up having to completely reinstall it.

Nothing will be the end of the world, except for the actual end of the world. I so often fail to realize it.

2 comments:

Lane said...

And form Texas you get an "Amen." Glad your able to recover your files. :-)

Lane said...

form=from...